All content © A6 Physio | Web design www.coppullwebit.co.uk
Having worked in Dentistry all my life and suffered the posture related problems I was heading into retirement at my wits end with pain and desperately needed help. The physiotherapy has been a lifesaver for me and has enabled me to stay active as I move into my later stages of life. Getting older is no longer a hurdle. A6 Physiotherapy listened to “me” and worked with a holistic approach that I felt works for me!!
Whilst training for Ironman I kept pulling my calf muscles more or less every time I ran. After visiting another physio who just treated the calf, I became fed up and went to A6 Physiotherapy after a recommendation from a friend. Sam diagnosed the route cause of why I was pulling my calf muscles, nothing to do with my calves as it turned out. I'm delighted to say that I was able to resume training after a few weeks and was able to run the entire Ironman marathon, which in March seemed an impossibility.
Testimonials left Anonymously
• Excellent care and attention. My hand and fingers are much improved •
• Absolutely excellent treatment. The improvement has been remarkable. Thank you! •
• Thank you. I feel much improved and the strength of my leg is much better. I will continue exercising. •
• Staff very pleasant and very professional at making you feel comfortable. The place in general is beautiful •
• The Physiotherapist has been great all the way throughout my treatment. Explained everything well and made me feel comfortable. Very professional, would definitely recommend •
• Fantastic service and diagnosis when the doctor couldn’t help •
• Very professional and clear advice! •
• As usual A+ treatment! •
• Very professional and friendly service from start to finish. The physiotherapist that treated me was excellent and had a great manner with patients •
• Brilliant service. Very friendly and accommodating – my son had to be present for some treatments. Thank you •
• My physiotherapist made a fantastic impression upon me, capable and effective treatment, sound explanation from a decent and friendly young man! I would not hesitate to recommend A6 Physiotherapy to anyone and would make it my first point of call if in pain again! •
Lennard Funk, BSc MSc FRCS(Tr&Orth) FFSEM(UK)
Shoulder Surgeon, Wrightington Hospital
Honorary Professor, Salford University
I have worked with Sam Durnian for many years and referred many patients to her. She has proved to be an above-
After my second child I was struggling with so much pain around my pelvis that I couldn’t walk properly, let alone care for my baby. Sam diagnosed me with Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP) and within a few treatments I was over the worst of it. Physiotherapy really helped me get my life back and enjoy my new-
A worthy 5***** review
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2013, prior to this I was a fairly fit individual. This chronic and debilitating condition made me very depressed and my quality of life and fitness diminished. Other conditions ensued resulting in me being referred to A6 Physiotherapy. I have had much support, encouragement, advice and guidance from Samantha in providing specialist physiotherapy and Olivia in offering a massage service tailored for my condition.
I believe exercise and sports play a huge part in rehabilitation and both Samantha and Olivia run pilates sessions and more recently HIIT Pilates which I was encouraged to attend. The striking thing for me is the holistic approach to people’s individual needs and this is achieved with the classes being small. All reception staff are very warm, welcoming and extremely helpful.
I would definitely recommend A6 Physiotherapy as my health and wellbeing has vastly improved.
A very big THANK YOU to both Samantha and Olivia in helping me gain back a level of fitness that I thought I would never achieve.
I can't thank you enough for the wonderful treatment and counselling you have offered to me. You kept me moving for longer than should have been possible and you offer your clients far more than just physio.
Philip Newnes, PGA Golf Professional
Amazed to experience that Pilates is as beneficial as some said it would be ... in a relatively short time I’m now pain free, playing better golf and spending less on treatments! Feel a lot more mobile. Thanks again for all your help.